Have you got what it takes to be part of the East Coast Social Team? We are looking for experienced and passionate individuals to join our expanding list of workers in our busy, vibrant and exciting bar / restaurant.
Please forward your CV, a short paragraph about yourself and your previous work history to: email@example.com
We currently have Vacancies for:
East Coast Social located in the Hub of Southend on Sea in a busy affluent area is recruiting for a Full time Head chef.
The Restaurant Bar serves lunches through to dinner from shoppers, local office staff and party goers for all occasions.
We’re looking for someone who has the right character and personality to inspire and motivate the crew together with a real passion for good fresh food. You’ll be very hands-on and so you’ll need to be experienced in maintaining high volumes with the right standards of quality and consistency.
As Head Chef you will have experience working in small team serving dishes to a consistently high standard in a busy environment. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the stock and GP
- Preparing dishes to a high standard and in a timely fashion
- Creating the rota and general admin duties
- Liaising with the FOH team, restaurant team & General Manager
- Managing the team, including their training & development
- High Standard of Hygiene in line with Food Standard Agency Guidelines
- We require you to work at least 5 days a week.
If you think that this is the job for you please send us your CV along with a covering paragraph to
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Look forward to hearing from you.